EOL System | ทดสอบภาษาอังกฤษ แบบฝึกหัดภาษาอังกฤษ เรียนภาษาอังกฤษออนไลน์ ภาษาอังกฤษในชีวิตประจำวัน

Forgot Password?
    Vocabulary For Children: Describe People !!
Home  » Easy English  »  Vocabulary For Children: Describe People !!
Headline : วันนี้เราจะมาเรียนรู้คำศัพท์ที่น่าสนใจเกี่ยวกับการอธิบายถึงลักษณะของผู้คน พร้อมแบบฝึกหัดกันค่ะ
Date : 15   สิงหาคม   2557
View : 3946
By Eva

Learn Vocabulary for Children: Describe People!

Thin = ผอม
Fat = อ้วน
Tall = สูง
Short = เตื้ย
Strong = แข็งแรง
Weak = อ่อนแอ
Pretty = น่ารัก
Handsome = รูปหล่อ
Old = แก่-มีอายุมาก
Young = เยาว์วัย-มีอายุน้อย
Hairy = มีผมมาก-ขนดก
Bald = หัวล้าน

แบบฝึกหัด จงเลือกคำศัพท์ต่อไปนี้มาเติมลงในช่องว่างให้ถูกต้อง  

thin, fat, tall, short, strong, weak, pretty, handsome, old, young, hairy, bald

1.    Sarah is very sick. She is too ________ to go anywhere and has to stay in bed.

2.    My father does not have much hair on his head anymore. He is getting _________.

3.    Joe was dark, tall and __________. I felt in love with him since the first time I saw him.

4.    Although my daughter is only ten years old, she is almost as ________ as I am.

5.    My math teacher is very _____________. His body is covered with hair like a chimpanzee.

6.    I’m so jealous of Nancy. She can eat whatever she likes and never gets ________.

7.    My grandmother is very ___________. She is turning ninety-seven this December.

8.    “Are you _________ enough to carry those heavy boxes?” Mary asked. “Sure, look at my arm muscles. I can carry anything you want” said James.

9.    Josephine is a very _____________ girl. So many boys in the class like her.

10. Penny lost a significant amount of weight last year and is way too _______ now.

11. Mila is only 150 centimeter tall. She is ___________.

12. “Listen, my boy, you are too __________ to understand the world”, said my father one day when I was six.

เฉลยแบบฝึกหัด

1. weak 2. bald 3. handsome 4. tall 5. hairy 6. fat 7. old 8. strong 9. pretty 10. thin 11. short 12. young

Lesson provided by ESL Kids Videos
more information: www.elflearning.jp
Special Thanks:
Video and Photo from youtube.com
Exercise designed by Eva Bongkoch Goeke